Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blogversary

Today its been one year since I started journaling my journey.  Of course, my journey started long before that, but when I was in a really low valley of darkness, I thought having a place to express myself might help me through to the other side. 

Its been very therapeutic.  More than I could have imagined.  Its helped me through the bad times and helped me document the good times. 

I took a stroll down memory lane, starting here with my very first post. Probably one of the darkest places I've been.  The day I knew our FET didn't work.  At the end of last year I was clinging to Hope.  In early January I blogged about how much Woody meant to me.  He's become very clingy again, I wonder if that's a sign of labor?

I laugh at this post... Its just Karma.  All I want right now is a beer.

Then there was another anniversary post, followed three days later by my happiest post yet.

The rest of the year has been filled with excitement and expectations.

Excitement here, here, and here.  And there are plenty more, I could probably link them all. 

I can't believe what a journey the last year has been.  With out this blog, I'm not sure I could fully remember all the ups and downs.  Life seems to be happening so fast.  I can't wait for Abby to get here and me to start journaling her life.  All the little things that she does to amaze me.  All the joys and sorrows we share with her. 

Always remembering the precious miracle we have.




No comments:

Post a Comment