Thursday, October 25, 2012

Burn Baby Burn

If the old wives tale is true, then Abby is gonna have a whole head full of beautiful hair because the constant heartburn is killing me!

Morning, noon, and night.  It seems like it always there.  And it always happens when I don't have easy access to the tums. 

I don't like feeling like my throat is on fire.  Night time is the worst.  Thankfully (knock on wood) it doesn't keep me up at night, but I certainly notice it while I am awake a night (thank you baby laying on bladder).

I've found a few things that contribute to it.  It took me a while to figure out the greek yogurt did it.  But tomato products also do it.  Like the big bowl of tomato soup I ate last night.  That was not smart, and I won't do that one again!

I can't wait to see all this beautiful baby hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment