Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nuttin To It

But to do it.

That's pretty much what the doctor told me last week when I asked about my pelvic pain.  Suck it up sista, its only gonna getting worse before it gets better.

And, I knew that's what she was going to say. Dr. Google told me that!  And, I'm fine with that.  I just didn't want it to be something more serious that I was overlooking because I'm getting second opinions from Dr. Google. 

Usually at night, when I put my cankles up in the recliner, I stuff the cherry pit warmer in my crouch and let out a manly sigh. I've tried to use a pillow between my legs at night, but I turn too often and it just gets bunched under the covers.  It does seem to help some, but I'm not sure its worth the fight under the covers.  Tylenol PM also helps on those days when its just too much.

Anything is bearable at this point.  I've made it this far, its nothing compared to how far I've come.  It was three years ago that we decided that we would start trying.  Three years ago I ditched the birth control pills.  Two years ago I sat in front of Dr. Miller talking about options, drugs, and womanly functions.  One year ago I was hopeful that the second time would be the charm. The amount of pain felt during those times is far worse than anything I'm feeling now.  At least at this point I know there is an end to it all. 

Nuttin to it, but to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment