Monday, October 22, 2012

Honey Dew


How far along: 36 weeks

How big is baby:  17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 lb.

Total weight gain:  Who knows!  Its gonna be a lot more if I keep eating those M&M's in my desk!

Maternity clothes:  Everything is snug.  Even shirts.  Its strange to think how baggy things were a few weeks ago.

Sleep:  I'm trying to get all I can.  Its uncomfortable.  Its hard to roll over.  It also hurts to roll over, everywhere.  Mostly my back and crotch!
Best moment this week:  My birthday was last week.  I got my first Happy Birthday Mom card!

Gender: Girl, GIRL, GIRL!!!!!

Craving:  Right now, those M&M's in my desk.  I could eat the entire bag (and its the big bag!)

Movement: She's still moving around in there.  She's still got her personal space issues.  If I lay on my left side, she will poke or kick at me.  I guess she doesn't like that.

Labor Signs:  I think my braxton hicks have increased.  I'm not sure if its that or she is pushing on me.  I've also started to feel crampy again.  I haven't noticed any rhythm to anything, but I'm paying attention.
Belly Button in or out:  Its in, and I think it will stay that way.

Stretch marks: None! yippee!

What I am looking forward to: My first internal check is tomorrow.  I'm excited to see if there is any progress.  Although I want her to cook as long as possible.  I will enjoy these weekly check ups!

Milestones: The hospital bag is packed and in the car.  I guess that means I'm ready?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment