Monday, October 15, 2012

Coconut

How far along: 35 weeks, 35 days to go!

How big is baby:  She is now a little coconut! 4.2-5.8 pounds!   17.2-18.7 inches long.

Total weight gain:  All in the hips and thighs!

Maternity clothes:  I broke down and bought another pair of khaki pants.  I just couldn't see myself last 5 more weeks, plus postpartum with what I had.  They were a good sale, and I know I will where them several times in the next 5 weeks.  They are so much more comfy than the bella band.

Sleep:  The weird dreams have returned.  Its just one crazy dream after another

Best moment this week:  Hearing her heartbeat at my check up.  Nice and strong.

Gender: Girl, GIRL, GIRL!!!!!

Craving:  No big cravings this week.  I'm just trying to watch what goes in because I know its all going to my hips.

Movement: She is still enjoying rooting in my ribs.  Its also fun to grab at parts that poke out.  You can poke it and it will move away.  I like to follow it and tease it.

Labor Signs:  None yet.  The doctor assured me that I will know when its time. I sure hope so!

Belly Button in or out:  Its in, and I think it will stay that way.

Stretch marks: None! yippee!

What I am looking forward to: Tonight is our baby care class.  I'm hoping I get more out of it than the other two classes.  I know how to change a diaper and bathe her, but I'm looking forward to some tips and some reassurance that you can't break her!

Milestones: We put the car seat in last night.  It looks weird in the back seat.  Woody and JJ are going to have to get use to riding on the other side of the car.  I've also washed all her sheets and some of her clothes (the ones she will wear now).  The clothes still need to be folded, and resorted, but they are clean and ready for use.

No comments:

Post a Comment