Thursday, October 11, 2012

Roto Rooter

I think I've discovered something the Abby has inherited from her father.  Her ability to root.

Every night when we get into bed, Gene curls up on his right side and plays of the iPad.  I lay to his left, usually watching TV.  He will curl his feet up next to meet and root them somewhere to get warm.  (In the dead of winter this always makes me squeal).  He roots.  Every night, finding the right spot for his feet.

It seems like Abby has learned that.  She has taken up a spot in my right rib cage.  Its not too terribly uncomfortable, but its painful to have to bend or move on that side.  Poking at it just seems to make it worse because then she reacts.  I just subliminally send her messages to move!

I'm glad to see she's already learned something from her Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment