Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Patiently waiting

Today started weekly check ups.  Something I wish I could have done from the beginning.  You know, being the worry wart that I am, its comforting to have an experts opinion.

So far I'm not doing anything.  Cervix is softening, but not doing much else.  Abby has flipped to head down.  Yeah!  I already knew that though.  Given the pressure that's back on my pelvis, I knew something was up.  Getting out of bed usually results in a few pain straining moments as I try to hoist myself up and out. 

7 days till another check.  In the mean time we just wait.  All is ready and set to go.  I'm paying attention to all the signs (probably too much, but that's nothing new!).  I've had a few heavier cramps, but nothing "rhythmic". 

For now we are just patiently waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment