Monday, October 29, 2012

Winter Melon


How far along: 37 weeks.... full term!

How big is baby:  18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 lb-  lets hope on the side of 6.2 pounds!
Total weight gain:  Enough... plenty enough!
Maternity clothes:  Its gotten colder here.  Its harder to find things for an entire work week.  I've got three long sleeve shirts.  Thankfully I have a ton of cardi's and I can just layer up
Sleep:  Not so much anymore.  Between the heartburn and the aches and pains, its not very comfortable.

Best moment this week:  Learning that baby girl was head down!  I had a hunch, based upon my reoccurring pelvic pain, but it was nice to know she's turned herself and she's locked and loaded!
Gender: Girl, GIRL, GIRL!!!!!

Craving:  I'm back to beer.  Soon... I can wait.  I've made it this long.
Movement:  She's been playful this week.  I can clearly feel where her body parts are.  Its fun to poke at her feet and feel them move.  Or pat her back and feel her squirm.  I think she'll be a cuddler when she comes out.

Labor Signs:  I think I had my first real contractions Saturday night.  I was crampy enough that it woke me up, and my back was also killing me.  I could feel my belly tense up, but nothing was rhythmic and it faded away enough for me to go back to sleep.  I haven't felt anymore since then.  I'm eager to see what tomorrow's appointment brings.

Belly Button in or out:  Its in.  I certainly hope I don't get any bigger for it to stretch out.
Stretch marks: None! yippee!

What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow's appointment.  I was disappointed last week that there wasn't any progress.  I'm hoping for a little more this time.  Although I would really like her to wait till November to get here, but that's Thursday!

Milestones: I finally got all my shower Thank You's written!  However, they are still on the bar waiting to go in the mail!  But they are written, sealed, and stamped!

No comments:

Post a Comment