Friday, June 8, 2012

Surprise!

So I worry for nothing.  Yes, I know that.  Baby is just fine.  The doctor found the heartbeat in no time.  Beating strong at 140bpm.  Measuring right on track.  My weight gain is fine.  Down 1 pound from the last visit, but up 5 pounds overall. 

I discussed my tailbone pain.  He said its mostly likely not going to go away.  Heat and Tylenol are just fine.  Seems like I'll be using the seat warmer a lot and getting myself a heating pad.

He also suggested today that we could stay and get a gender ultrasound (for a small fee) today if we wanted to.  Of course I want to.  I just want to make sure that its accurate.  The tech thought there shouldn't be a problem and was able to work us in.  Yeah!

It took her no time at all to determine what Olive was. 

Surprise!

We're having a GIRL!

I'm so excited.  We were right all along.  I can't wait for pigtails and barbie dolls.  Although living in the country, a tomboy is perfectly fine too!  The tech said without and uncertainty that it is a girl. She was textbook!  The tech said we could be comfortable going out and buying paint.  I don't care about paint, I care about clothes!

I'm excited for Gene to have a little girl.  He's such a great dad to JJ, I can't wait to see him melt to pieces over a little girl.

I'm hesitant to share baby girl's ultrasound because I don't want her lady parts splashed on the Internet for all eternity.  Someday when she's older this will be a resource for her and how much she is loved. 

Looks like I should have me some PINK lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment