Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The worst part

There isn't much to complain about with being pregnant.  I'm enjoying it, although the worry is frustrating at times, I'm handling it.

But there is one thing I don't like.  I don't like being the DD all the time.  The only terrible symptom I've had is tiredness.  I'm tired all the time.  And after going to dinner with friends, and staying out late, the last thing I really want to do is drive home. 

All I really want to do is veg in the passengers seat. 

Its not really fun to sit there and sip on your water while your friends (and spouse) order "just one more".  I try not to get angry, or show that I'm upset.  I really want to have fun, but at times its just hard to know there is at least a 30 minute ride home that I have to stay awake for.  Its usually harder on a week night, when I've been at work all day and know I have to get up in the morning.

I know the time will come again when I can tie one on with the rest of em, but right now it kinda stinks being stuck with just lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment