Monday, June 18, 2012

4.5 Months

4.5 months, that's approximately how long I've been pregnant.  Exactly 18 weeks.  And during that time, I've been sick 3 times!

3 times!

I'm enduring another round right now.  Its awful.  I can't breath.  My nose is a faucet.  I'm tired and cranky.  I know they gave me a list of safe medicines.  I've broken down and taken something a couple of times, but not on a regular schedule.  I would just rather not subject Olive to that torture on a regular basis.

Hopefully it will pass soon.  And it won't come back.  Although I'm not holding my breath on that one. My immune system seems to be the most compromised during this pregnancy.  I can only hope after child birth that things return to normal and I can't remain germ free for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment