Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Whoa!

I was able to do a little shopping this weekend.  Yeah!

I hit up the Maternity Motherhood Outlet store.  Although half of it was outlet and half store.  I didn't have much luck on the outlet side.  Most everything was "As Is" and had something wrong with it that I couldn't fix.  Besides the white cardigan I found, everything else was a bust. 

I did finally find some fashionable shorts.  Or maybe they are unfashionable and my other pair is what's in style.  I dunno, that other pair I bought I just don't like! I'm not a fan of cuffs!

I was also able to find some cute shirts.  Things are getting snug in the belly area.  The attendant at the store was helpful in placing my arm load of stuff into a dressing room.  when I was ready to try things on, she showed me where to go.  And then she showed me this pillow thing that is suppose to replicate how you will look in a few months.  "To see if things are going to make it all the way"

I took one look at that thing and said there is no way I'm trying that thing on.  But after being in there with it for a long time, I decided to give it a whirl. 

Holy Shit!  I'm going to look like that!  I was not ready for the size I'm going to get.  I mean, I know I'm going to get bigger, and its gonna look funny.  But, Wow!

I ripped that thing off of there and ran to the checkout.  I don't want that time to come yet.  I'm not ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment