Thursday, March 15, 2012

968

pee stick.

That's no stock image.  Those are mine, all mine! Taken today. This morning.  After being awake since 4am, trying to hold my pee till the alarm went off, I peed on two sticks and then did the third just because I like odd numbers!  The positive stripe appeared before the fluid even got to the control line. I forced the sticks in Gene's face and made him wake up and read them, all while sobbing.  Its a great memory.

968- that's my Beta (HcG) number!  The nurse said anything over 5 was a confirmed pregnancy.  What can I say, I'm an overachiever.  But I've also been putting off testing for days because I was chicken shit. I've seen so many white test, I didn't want to waste a good test on whiteness. I thought for sure all my symptoms were just PMS and AF would be here any minute.  Its true, pregnancy and PMS are extremely alike. 

This morning, as I tried not to think about my full bladder, I rationalized with myself that if I tested, at least I could not have any guilt about having a drink tonight.  Doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Lemonade anybody?


No comments:

Post a Comment