Friday, March 30, 2012

Well hello there recliner

The lazy boy is my new favorite spot.  If I could bring it to work I would.  My energy level is 0%.  I can push through it and get some things done, but all I really want to do it lay down. 

I'm not sleepy, just tired.  It exhausts me to do the smallest tasks.  I can't wait till tomorrow when I can sleep in, or just get up at my own pace.

I'm embracing the fatigue and all my other symptoms.  The cramping is still there, it comes and goes.  Nothing strong, just a reminder that something is going on.  I try not to over analyze it (the Celexa also helps with that). If its not my ute that's aching, its my back, but that's just another reminder that somethings doing what its suppose to be doing.

My appetite is coming back.  Before we left for California, I had a few episodes of panic, and it destroyed my appetite.  I feel like things are coming back, although some textures are setting me off.  I really only feel queasy during the night right now.  I wake up to pee and feel a little icky. 

We get to see the peanut again on Tuesday.  That might be the last time for a while.  We will leave Dr. Miller and head to someone new.  I'm sad because I've gotten use to them and I like them.  The receptionist even knows me by name. I'm trying not to cry even now thinking about it. 

Its a happy point, its what we wanted, but it just all still seems so surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment