Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Squash

I'm a day late, but yesterday was a holiday and I spent the day on the boat with the family and then taking a nice afternoon nap!

How far along: 29 weeks 1 day

How big is baby:  The size of a butternut squash.  When I saw it was squash this week, I had to remind myself that the little crooknecks we get out of our garden is not what its talking about.  Baby is now 2.5 pounds and 15 inches!

Total weight gain:  Plenty in the hips and thighs

Maternity clothes:  Yes please.  Things are getting kinds snug.  I still have 11 weeks to go, and a lot of growth left.

Sleep:  Two words, Tylenol PM.  That stuff works wonders.  I took some the other night because my back was killing me.  I had the most amazing sleep!  Heaven!

Best moment this week:  Watching the boys put the crib together.  JJ was so excited to help and see it come together.  He is really enjoying this.  I'm glad.
Gender: Girl!

Craving:  Still cereal.  And Sweets.  Although after failing the 1 hour glucose test, I probably shouldn't eat either of those.
Movement:  She's getting pretty active.  Its fun to feel her moving around.  It helps comfort me and lets me know that she's alright in there.

Labor Signs: None, yeah!

Belly Button in or out:  Still in, but stretching out.
Stretch marks: So far, so good.
What I miss:  Again, I really don't miss anything.  I'm so grateful to be at this point.  Every day is a blessing and an enjoyment (even the minor aches and pains).

What I am looking forward to:  The 3D ultrasound is this weekend.  I'm really hoping she cooperates.  I'm also really nervous that they will tell us that she is a he.  Although, the tech was very certain before.  We haven't seen her in almost 10 weeks, so it will be fun to see how much she's changed.  I also can't wait for JJ to see her.  He's going to love it.

Milestones:  I got a lot done in her room this weekend.  The crib and glider are assembled.  The crib skirt is in.  Curtains were hung.  I unpacked and loaded the diaper organizer.  Now I just need to wait till the shower (Oct 6) to finish loading up the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment