Monday, September 10, 2012

Cucumber

How far along: 30 weeks

How big is baby:  The length of a cucumber!  15-16 inches long!  That's a big cucumber.  She's also 2.5-3.5 pounds now!

Total weight gain:  Just the right amount

Maternity clothes:  Still getting snug.  Shirts are starting to hang open at the bottom.  I don't like that at all!  I feel so exposed.  I've been wearing camisoles underneath.

Sleep:  The weekends seem to be the worst!  And the crazy, crazy dreams have returned!

Best moment this week:  Watching her dance to music for JJ.  He got such a kick out of that.  Its fun to seem him interact with her.

Gender: Still a girl!  I made sure of it.

Craving:  Sweets, sweets, and more sweets.  I hope I don't rot her teeth before she has any!

Movement:  Minus the scare she gave me last week, she's been moving around.  I was wrong about her placement though.  She's currently breech, with her feet and hands up at my face. 

Labor Signs:  The NST showed that I had one contraction during that time.  I didn't feel it.  The nurse said it was a Braxton Hicks.  I don't know how many of those I'm having, I can't tell.

Belly Button in or out:  Still in, its still got 10 weeks to pop!
Stretch marks: So far, so good.
What I miss:  Sleep would be all right now.  She's not keeping me up.  I think I'm keeping myself up.  I just can't shut my mind off at night.

What I am looking forward to:  Returning to the 4d ultrasound.  I really hope she can cooperate this time to get better photos.  She was so stubborn and I was so mad.  I guess that's parenting.

Milestones:  Still waiting to see if I passed the 3 hour glucose test.  That would be a great milestone!

Here she is, complete with stuff in her face. She's cute though

No comments:

Post a Comment