Monday, September 17, 2012

Pineapple

How far along: 31 weeks.  Eeek- just 9 more to go.  Less than all my fingers!


How big is baby:  The size of a pineapple now. 15-16 inches and 2.5-3.5 pounds


Total weight gain:  Too much, I'm sure!

Maternity clothes:  I'm liking the new pair of jeans.  Much more comfy for sitting down.  So glad I went ahead and got another pair.


Sleep:  Its getting uncomfortable to sleep on my back. When I roll over my back hurts from the added stress.


Best moment this week:  Being told I passed the 3 hour glucose test!


Gender: Girl, Girl, Girl!

Craving:  Still sweets.  Gah.  Its horrible at times.  Its it really a craving if you know you have it and you just can't resist it.


Movement:  She's been pretty busy this week.  We played some the other night, and that was so much fun.  She really enjoys the glider.  I thought that would put her to sleep, but instead it gets her going.
Labor Signs:  I noticed a few Braxton Hicks the other day.  After the doctor explained what they felt like, I could tell when I was having them.  I hadn't had much to drink that day, so once I chugged some water they stopped.
Belly Button in or out:  Its still in, I think it went back in some.
Stretch marks: None!
What I miss:  I think I'm going to remove this question.  There isn't anything I miss.  I'm so grateful to be at this point that I'm enjoying even the unpleasantness of it all.
What I am looking forward to:  The follow up to the 4D ultrasound is tomorrow.  I think she has moved, but now I'm afraid she's using the placenta as a pillow. I'll give her a good talking to tonight and get her in gear for her big day.


Milestones:  We completed our birthing class this Saturday. It was all day and it was so frustrating at times.  I guess I'm just to over educated.  I do spend a lot of time researching and learning about what's going to happen during pregnancy and childbirth.  I think I was in a class full of opposites of me.  They really seemed clueless.  But, I'm glad we did it.  It was good to know what options there are available to us, and what to do, and where to go when labor starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment