Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Parental Sacrifies

You would do anything for your child, right?  This afternoon is take 2 of the 4D ultrasound.  The tech suggested I drink from Mt. Dew before I come.  I had Mt. Dew once, back in 90 something, I didn't really care for it.  I haven't had it since.  But given that she highly recommended it, I thought I could give it a try.

After all, I drank that glucose drink twice!

I start drinking soon.  I'm afraid to time it wrong.  I don't want to over stimulate her and then have her crash, but yet I don't want her to be not stimulated yet.  This all feels so weird to do to get some pictures.

If she's anything like me (which we already know she can be), she will be hyped up.  In high school, my friends thought it was fun to watch me drink something call, Surge.  It was Mt. Dew like.  Pretty much all caffiene and sugar.  I would be bouncing off the walls.  My usual quiet and complacent behaviors were gone when I drank that.  I haven't had Surge since high school, and I haven't had full caffeine and sugar since I got pregnant.

This could be an interesting experiement.  I just hope I can be at home when its time to crash and burn!

Wish us luck.  Hopefully we'll get some prettier pictures this time.  I'm nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment