Friday, September 14, 2012

What they don't tell you.

I've had a lot of people warn me about the uncomfortable things about pregnancy.  The tiredness, the backaches, kicks to the ribs.  But I believe I have discovered something that no one warned me about.

Its called extreme crotch pain!  Like, when I walk I feel like my pelvis is the wishbone from last years Thanksgiving turkey.  I really feel like its going to split into two sometimes. 

Its not pressure, its just uncomfortable bone pain.  In the groin area.  All the time.

I know its just my body getting ready to push the little turkey out.  But somebody could have warned me that my who-ha would hurt like this.  I see now why pregnant women waddle.  Its not from the baby weight, its because your crotch hurts so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment