Monday, September 24, 2012

Squash

How far along: 32

How big is baby:  The size of a squash now.  Some round, orange looking thing.  I don't really know my different squashes.  15-16 inches; 2.5-3.8 pounds!

Total weight gain:  I'll find out tomorrow at my check up!
Maternity clothes:  Ugh.  I think my elastic waist pants are giving up the fight.  I'm fighting crackage every day.  They don't want to stay up around the belly.  My tank tops are also not quite long enough, so they don't stay tucked.  Its gonna be a long 8 weeks.

Sleep:  Its harder to roll over now.  Its becoming a production to switch from side to side!

Best moment this week:  Seeing Abby again at the ultrasound.  She still wasn't the most cooperative, but the tech was so nice to keep trying.  I wanted to bust out in the ugly cry, but JJ was there and I didn't want to scare him.  She's precious in every way.  I can't believe that's my miracle.

Gender: Girl, confirmed once again.

Craving:  Nothing has changed there.  Sweets, ice cream, doughnuts.  All the stuff I probably shouldn't eat.

Movement: She must have been going through a growth spurt because she's been quiet lately.  Yesterday was the first day in a few that she was bopping around.  I try not to worry, but its very hard.  As long as I feel a little something, I tell myself its ok.  I will clarify tomorrow with the doctor what I should expect and when I should be concerned.

Labor Signs:  I don't know if I've had anymore Braxton Hicks.  I've felt like my tummy got firm, but its centralized, usually around where her feet are, so she might just be pushing outward.
Belly Button in or out:  Its in.  I think its gonna stay in.
Stretch marks: None!
What I am looking forward to:  My shower is in two weeks!  My mom is coming up too, so it will be good to spend some time with her.  This will be the last time she sees me before Abby arrives.
Milestones:   The 4D ultrasound was this weeks milestone.  I'm so glad we did it.  Just to see her little face.  Her eyes, nose, mouth.  I can't wait to see it in person.  I just want to kiss those little cheeks. I'm getting more and more excited as the days go on.  I need it to slow down though because its all happening way to fast.  I can't believe I just have 8 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment