Monday, January 16, 2012

What What

In the Butt... You got it, I got to trigger last night.  The last shot is always the big one in the bum.  Thankfully I sit on an ice pack for a while and its not so bad.  It pinches a little when it goes in, but it really doesn't hurt that bad.  It doesn't burn like the fsh drugs do.  Maybe because its going into the muscle.  It doesn't hurt then, but my bum sure has hell hurts today.

But all of me hurts.  I can't sit upright, or bend over.  Righty is brewing up a storm of little eggs, yesterday we were over a bakers dozen on that side and more were still coming.  Lefty is holding its own, but its carrying the leaders (one 20mm, and one 19mm) so its doing a lot itself.

Tomorrow is the big day.  Well, the first big day of the week.  I get to take my nice little cat nap.  Which will be nice because I didn't sleep well last night, (I can't lay on my right side, and now on my back). I know I will probably be up 10 times tonight checking the clock so I don't oversleep. 

I'm not sure I will eat anything between now and then.  I'm still nauseous and getting worse by the minute.  I don't know if its the HCG or the nerves, or probably both.  I'm starving, but food just doesn't sound appetizing.  I've also got some post nasal drip that might be contributing to all this too. 

We're at the point of the ride were you've settled in.  The initial fear has worn off and your having fun.  We've been through some up and downs, and we know more are to come, but we are enjoying the wind in our hair at this point.

In three weeks time we will know if we get to depart and go to another ride, or stand in line for this one again.  I'm really ready to move to another line.

No comments:

Post a Comment