Friday, January 20, 2012

PUPO

For those that don't know what that means, that is pregnant until proven otherwise. That's what I am right now. I've got two little embies trying to snuggle in and make themselves at home. We transfers two 8 cell grade 2 embies. They looked beautiful. The doc said they were great. Of the other 9 we have, two already arrested, several are also 8 cell grade 2 and some are grade 4. Grade 1 is best 5 is worst. So we just have to wait and see how those turn out. It's been a dance around here trying to keep out secret from JJ. From last weekends check ups to today's transfer it's been hard trying to cover up our tracks. Especially with such an intuitive child. He's been happy with the excuses that I had to go into work early or "spontaneous" sleep overs at the grandparents. This morning was the hardest because both of us leaving before he had to be a school was of of the norm. He noticed me packing up the ipad and macbook and asked why i was taking them to work with me I hate telling lies. I'm not good at it. Hopefully he will understand someday. I'm sitting at home right now. Legs up in the recliner. I'm tortouring myself by watching 16 and pregnant. I just don't understand how teenages can be so naive. If I had a baby at 16, they would be, 16 now. It's not fair that a 32 year ld woman has to go to extreme measures. But hey that's life. All you can do is make lemonade right?

No comments:

Post a Comment