Wednesday, January 11, 2012

And, it happened

I had my first break down yesterday. 

I have a fairly mild commute.  Its 30 minutes door to door.  The drive is all highway, just a few back country roads. There is three stop lights total, two of which are just out front of the hospital.  In the mornings I listen to a local radio station because I love their silly antics and the nonscense ramble.  In the afternoons I usually have it tuned to the same station, playing Ryan Seacrest's show, or NPR, but mostly, I just tune it all out and fly home on auto pilot.

This is how the moments happen.  I let my mind wander.  As my thoughts drifted, one swiped across my mind, and just like that, the OH SHIT moment happened and I burst into tears.  That moment of recognition that oh my gosh this is happening!  All the waiting since October, this is the time. 

Cue rational thought here Lisa.  I was managing to pull it together when I clued back into the radio and my relief came.  Thank you Kayne.  That-That-That-That don't kill me, will just make me stronger, I need you to hurry up now, I can't wait much longer.

It was perfect timing.  I didn't even have to play the CD, it just came on the radio.  This is a sign!

Oh, and my estradiol was 202 yesterday.  I have another date with the dildo cam today and more bloodwork to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment