Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mothers intuition

So I just couldn't let the 7 go.  I couldn't.  So I got up the courage and I called the nurse.  And low and behold, she didn't like it either.  She said she took the ultrasound scan back to the tech and had her recount, but the tech was firm with her choice of 7.  So, the nurse said she would speak to the doc and she would call me back.

Well guess what, he didn't buy it either.  He said there is no way that my AFC can drop that much in less than year.  Especially with an AMH as high as I had.  So he said if I wanted to I could come back in and he would re-scan me personally.  So, for piece of mind, I said YES!  She also made sure to tell me several times that he's not concerned at all that I won't respond. 

So, I'm heading back on Friday.   Its mother intuition, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment