Monday, January 2, 2012

Here we go

I've boarded the ride. Well, I boarded four days ago when I started the Lupron. I accidentally left the ice pack on too long and I think I gave myself some frost bite, but live and learn. I think the warm skin from the shower and the cold of the ice made it stick to me. It hurt like a son of gun when I pulled it apart and four days later I still have a welt. Oh well. But here I am. Sitting in the fog with the frontal lobe dull ache. Tomorrow I meet the dildo cam and the vampire to check to see if it's time to get going. Come Saturday we'll go over the edge and there is no stopping till its done. I've been quite the bitch lately. I thought it was due to stress of the holiday. I didn't feel ready for Christmas. But Christmas came and went and I'm still cranky. I really think I'm just scared and I'm taking it out on everyone else. The minute I snap at someone I want to cry. I guess when you reach the bottom the only place to go is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment