Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So, it must be working

Because I feel like CRAP!  In addition to the lovely Lupron headache that never goes away, I just feel icky all over.  Its a touch a nausea, but not really enough to make you want to ralph.  My abdomen hurts from all the pin pricks and bending over is starting not to be fun. 

I go today to check my E2 level.  I really hope its reasonable, and I kind hope they step down my meds.  Although, there isn't much they can do with that except lower the Gonal-F.  Which, I hope they do because if they don't I need to re-order more.  They ordered two pens, but last time I didn't finish one, so I put one on hold.  I'm also hoping if I do need more, we can order a lower dosage pen that won't cost me so much.

I had to get my TB test yesterday for work.  The employee health nurse knows that I don't like needles.  (I've declined the flu shot for 9 years based on that reason).  I think she intentionally stabs me with that damn TB shot.  I know it has to go under the skin, but its just so damn painful.  I am the human pincushion right now, I should be OK with this.  That was horrible!  But, its done and I'm showing no signs of TB, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment