Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm walking a little funny

And I should be, my ovaries are like lemons!  I have 2 follicles around 16mm and 11 slightly smaller than that.  My E2 is up to 1038.  I feel like crap.  I think I'm going to puke any minute.  I had a mini melt down last night, but how doesn't cry when they watch Grey's Anatomy. 

In nerd speak, I'm compensating for my enlarged right ovary but not flexing my hip as much so I'm walking with a little circumduction.  When I sit, I tend to lean back in the chair until my coccyx goes numb.  I've taken over sitting in the recliner at night.  Gene had to tell this to the doc, but Gene then clarified that it was my chair to begin with, so I'm fully entitled to tater up in it all I want!

I'm preparing to get up early and go into the docs office both days this weekend.  I'm hoping to trigger Sunday.  At this point, I think my E2 and follicles are a little less than last time, but last time we ended up with a lot of immature embryos that didn't make it.  I'm hoping by having more that are similar in size that we will have a better chance at getting embryos that thrive.

I've been wearing my lucky socks.  All three pairs.  Nemo, my easter eggs from last cycle, and today I sported my soccer balls.  I'm filled with hope right now. And lemons, lets make some lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment