Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Woah!

Every time I get a glimpse of my reflection, I have the same response.  Woah!  Is that really me?

Gene does the same thing.  Now its more of a joke between us.  But I do catch him off guard,  a lot.  He did mention this weekend that I look no different from the back.  Thanks sunshine!  He said from the side though, is a whole different picture.

I, of course, feel huge.  My co workers have mixed responses.  One, who was recently pregnant, comforted me by telling me I don't look big at all.  But one, always has to ask how far along I am and then seems shocked when that number isn't as far as she thought it was.  I try to not obsess over it.

I feel like the bottomless pit.  I could eat all the time.  Anything and everything.  I don't really have one specific craving.  If I start thinking about something then it starts sounding really good, and I want it. I do try to limit those indulgences.  But its hard to deny myself ice cream, or cookies.  I try to eat salads for lunch, and whatever fresh fruit I can find.  I try not to pack my plate full at dinner time.  It seems as if I just can't get full. 

My desk drawer at work is full of snacks.  But not good (ie, healthy) snacks.  The dark chocolate peanut M&M's are my fav.  But, I can't just eat 3 or 4.  It usually turns into more than that, which is not helpful.

I weighed myself yesterday.  If you noticed on yesterdays post I didn't include my weight gain.  The number was a little high, but I also had my shoes on.  :)  I'm scared to see what I weigh in at next weeks appointment.  I've been on track lately, at least according to google and my pregnancy books. 

I'm glad to finally look pregnant.  Even if I do surprise myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment