Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What's done is done

I just stood at the fax machine.  Punched in the numbers and watched the paper slide in.  I also felt my stomach drop. 

I just withdrew us from the shared risk, IVF program.  *Gulp*

I'm feeling very optimistic about this pregnancy.  I've been given a clean bill of health so far.  I've had no problems (knock on wood). Millions of women have normal pregnancies all the time.  I can have one too.

There is no turning back.  Its done.  The money will be welcomed back.  It will pay off the loan we took to do all the procedures.  We probably ended up coming out with the advantage on it all, but I haven't added it all up. 

The left over funds will be used to help get Abby all the things she will need.  Like nice furniture that will last her entire life, and other things that as a first time mom I think she needs!

As I'm typing this, Abby is kicking.  I'm taking that as a good sign.  She is showing me she is ok.  I want to hug her and snuggle her and spoil her rotten.  She is a precious gift and I always want her to know that. 

Never take anything for granted, and don't give up on your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment