Monday, July 2, 2012

Half Baked

Today is the half way mark.  It seems odd to be half way into it already.  I guess the first 5 weeks I didn't really know, so It really hasn't felt like 20 weeks. 

I guess now I understand why they say the second trimester is the best.  I've had a lot of moments lately were I don't feel pregnant.  No pains, no aches, just a big ole gut. 

Movements are starting to be more consistant, but they still aren't all the time.  The weekends I think are the worst because I have the time to think about it, all the time, so if I haven't felt anything in a while I start to freak out.  Just a little kick every now and then is all I need to get me through.

My energy is still a little low, but I think I'm just use to it now.  I might not be as exhausted as I was a few weeks ago, but I'm still dragging.  I think it has to do with getting up 2-3 times a night to pee.  Maybe I should invest in adult diapers.  But then again, I wouldn't be able to sleep in the wetness.  Ewww...

20 down, 20 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment