Monday, July 30, 2012

V-Day

How far along: 24 weeks.  Technically viability day.  If I should give birth now, there is a good chance she could survive.
How big is baby:  Getting bigger by the day, I can't see me feet.
Total weight gain:
Maternity clothes:  My jeans and capri's came in last week.  I wore the capri's twice and I love them.  I finally feel stylish while pregnant!  They are a tag bit big, but I think that's ok.

Sleep: Loving it.  Except when she wakes me up with her kicking!  She seems to have become a night owl.

Best moment this week:  JJ left for the beach for the week and he patted my tummy before he left and said "Bye Abby"
Gender: Girl!

Craving: Still beer.  And lunch meat.  I think mostly because I can't have either of those.  I'm trying to follow the no unheated lunch meat rule.  Its really hard sometimes.

Movement: She tore it up in there this weekend.  Gene was able to feel her for the first time on Friday.  She was pretty active after dinner and I put his hand on my belly.  It takes it a while, but she eventually kicked.  I know the kicks will get more pronounced and he will be able to feel more of them.

Labor Signs: None, yeah!

Belly Button in or out:  Still in.  Gene asked when its gonna pop out.
Stretch marks: Still none.

What I miss: Beer and lunch meat!  Ha!

What I am looking forward to: Hearing her heartbeat again.  I go back next week for my check up.  I can't wait to hear that sweet sound again!

Milestones:  I got her room cleaned out Saturday!  It was a task, but its done and I'm so proud of myself.  Its also been painted.  I hope to get the furniture ordered one day this week.  (I have to go to the store to do it, so it depends on when I can get there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment