Monday, July 30, 2012

It's Back

Not the elephant, although its still clinging close by, its my ENERGY! 

I'm so excited not to feel so beat down all the time.  Well, I do still feel tired some, but at least its not after the simplest of tasks.

This past weekend I was finally able to clean out Abby's room!  I've been putting it off because I knew it would be labor intensive.  (Mostly just sorting through old boxes from my house that never got put away or stored away).  I was up early Saturday morning and after my relaxing start with my coffee, I tackled it.  And I finished it!  By the end of the day the room was empty!  (Well, the bed frame still needs to go away, right now its really in the hallway).

And, on Sunday, the room got painted!  It looks so different being PINK!  Its not finished yet.  We think it still needs one more coat of paint.  And we also have to add the accent strips.  But its getting there.  Once the trim goes up we can load in the furniture (which I plan to order this week). 

Baby girl was so excited to see her room come together she was dancing all over the place this weekend.  She even woke me up Saturday night. 

I still can't believe this is all real!

No comments:

Post a Comment