Monday, August 27, 2012

Truely an Eggplant

I finally found a site that will tell me week by week vegetable updates, rather than just grouping it together.  Silly me for not googling better!


How far along: 28 weeks!
How big is baby:  13.6-14.8 inches long, 1.5-2.2 pounds!
Total weight gain:  Oh my, there is no telling!

Maternity clothes:  Bought a few more shirts this weekend.  Two of them are not maternity, but can be worn right now.  They are big and loose and have elastic around the bottom.
Sleep:  Insomnia and crazy dreams have returned!  I feel like I'm back in the first trimester.  I'll lay awake for a hour or so in the middle of the night, so tired at all. 
Best moment this week:  Getting a massage!  It was an hour of heaven!  I am so tight everywhere, I could have used much more time.  The knot in my right shoulder was very hard to get out.  And lets not go into how tight my hips are.  Owza!
Gender: Girl!

Craving:  Cereal. All kinds.  I could eat it all day long.

Movement:  I think she is developing patterns.  She also loves to move when I eat.  I guess she likes to eat too.  French fries really get her going.  She gets that from her Dad!

Labor Signs: None, yeah!

Belly Button in or out:  Still in.
Stretch marks: None that I've noticed!
What I miss:  I'm not missing much, well, maybe some sleep, but I can get over that.  I know its not going to get any better from here on out!

What I am looking forward to:  3d ultrasound in two weeks.  JJ had to choose between a football game and coming to the ultrasound and he chose the ultrasound.  I can't wait to see his face when he sees her!

Milestones:  All of her bedding has arrived.  It looks so cute.  I can't wait for the crib to come in so I can set it all up!  (I need to call about that and start harassing them!  It should be in already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment