Monday, August 13, 2012

Eggplant- book II

How far along: 26 weeks

How big is baby:  Still the eggplant-14 inches long and 1 and 2/3 pounds!

Total weight gain:  Not stepping on the scale today.  Just don't feel like it.

Maternity clothes:  I'm not in love with my jeans and that makes me sad.  They are really tight in the thighs, which I hate.  I know they looks good, but I don't find them all that comfy.  Bummer.
Sleep: Had some restless nights.  Abby decided that since I was up, she would be up too.  It was nice to lay there in the dark and quiet and feel her bopping around.

Best moment this week:  Getting the crib ordered!
Gender: Girl!

Craving:  Still lots of water. And fruit.  And ice cream.

Movement: I discovered she loved a rocking chair.  She went nuts last night at a friends house when I rocked in their recliner.  I can't wait for the glider to come in so I can try it out.  I'm looking forward to getting a lot of use out of that chair.

Labor Signs: None, yeah!

Belly Button in or out:  Still in.  Haven't seen much change in it lately.
Stretch marks: Still none.

What I miss: I think I've started to waddle.  I miss walking like a normal person.  The waddle depends on the amount of back pain.

What I am looking forward to:  I've scheduled a prenatal massage in two weeks and the 3D ultrasound in a month.  I can't wait for both of these!

Milestones:  I think getting the crib and furniture ordered was a big step this week.  I'm so hoping there is no more trouble with it.  I can't wait for it to get here and set it up.

Here is a photo from yesterday 25weeks 6days.  I need to just start labelling these the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment