Monday, August 20, 2012

Eggplant- Book III

How far along: 27 weeks- start of the Third Trimester!

How big is baby:  Still the eggplant, almost 2 pounds (about the weight of a head of cauliflower)
Total weight gain:  After eating too many cupcakes yesterday, I'm not telling!
Maternity clothes:  I'm starting to stretch out now.  There is no looseness in things anymore.

Sleep: Some days are better than others.  I look forward to the weekends, but that always seems to be when I sleep the worst, so maybe I just need to start to going to bed earlier in the week.

Best moment this week:  Feeling her respond to voices and sounds.  I've noticed a lot more movement lately.  Its fun to see what she reacts too.
Gender: Girl!

Craving:  Sweets.  My sweet tooth is out of control. 
Movement: I'm loving it.  She's active in the evenings, which is fun because I can really focus on her.  She seems to like being up odd hours of the night, but lately I seem to be too, so maybe she is just keeping me company.

Labor Signs: None, yeah!

Belly Button in or out:  I'm convinced its not ever coming out.
Stretch marks: Still none. But my line is appearing.

What I miss: I don't really miss anything right now.  I'm enjoying this time.  It seems to be going by so fast.

What I am looking forward to:  My massage is this Friday!  I can't wait.  One hour of pampered bliss.  My shoulders, my back, my legs, they are all looking forward to it.

Milestones:  We got the accent wall painted in her room.  I think it turned out how we wanted.  Its subtle, which I think is the point.  I'm still waiting to hear about the furniture.  They have till Thursday before I start nagging them!  I'm ready to get her room set up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment