Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Eggplant

How far along: 25 weeks!

How big is baby:  Now the size of an eggplant.  Approximately 1.5 pounds, the weight of a medium rutabaga.

Total weight gain:  up 17 pounds now.  Eek.  That's 7 since the last visit 5 weeks ago.  If I didn't feel like the bottomless pit all the time it might not be so much.  But, the doctor was not concerned, so neither am I.
Maternity clothes:  Loving them.  Some of my non-maternity shirts are starting to get tight.  It might be time to fully switch over.
Sleep: Not getting enough due to the Olympics.  I'm staying up past my bed time trying to watch all I can.  I don't make it too late but later than I should.
Best moment this week:  Seeing Abby's room get trim and doors.  Some furniture is on order.  Its all coming together.
Gender: Girl!

Craving: Again, another week for beer.  Especially after the great debacle we had trying to get a crib. 

Movement: She's responding more to sounds.  She likes church music.  She was quite antsy in church on Sunday.
Labor Signs: None, yeah!

Belly Button in or out:  Still in.  But getting flatter.
Stretch marks: Still none.

What I miss: Not missing much this week.  Its still all surreal.  I guess this is the happy phase of 2nd trimester.

What I am looking forward to:  We are going away for the weekend in a few weeks.  I'm planning on getting a prenatal message.  I think that would be magnificent!

Milestones:  No biggies this week.  Got some furniture ordered, got some trim on the walls.  Got to hear the heartbeat again.  I go back in just 3 weeks for my glucose testing.  Blah!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment