Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Words that describe ME

My pinterest addiction is quotes.  I love quotes.  They inspire me.  I guess I like words.  I like words that form feelings.  Lately my pinterest board has been flooded with quotes.  I feel like this stage in my life has a lot to say.

My favorite:
"It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know it's everything you want."- Author Unknown


The other I day I found these gems:

"Sometimes you have to do what you don't like to get to where you want to be"- Tori Amos

"What defines us is how well we rise after falling"- Unknown.


I noticed I had this one pinned twice:
"I'm a strong girl who keep her stuff in line.  When when I have tears going down on my face, I always manage to say those two words; I'm fine"- fransesgadyelltumblr

I've always hidden my pain.  Maybe that's why people think I handle it so well.  I'm not a sharer.  Even if I know you really well, chances are I'm not really going to tell you when somethings wrong. Maybe I'm too independent, maybe its just pure stubbornness. I don't know why I hold it in. 

We are stuck in the holding pattern again, and I really don't like it.  I feel like I'm more on edge at this point than at any other time.  I've been really snappy lately.  I've been quick to bite and most of the time completely insensitive. I feel like an ass. I'm trying to take long deep breaths and look beyond myself.  Its hard to do with the giant elephant still sitting on your chest. 

One of my original pins:
"If it wasn't for the pain I felt yesterday, I would not be the person I am today"- Unknown



(I'm at work right now and pinterest is blocked, but I hope to get back later at home and post full links.

No comments:

Post a Comment