Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hey... Old Man Winter

It's time for you to go away!  This coldness is ridiculous!  Its nearly the end of March.  It should not be 30 degrees out in the mornings anymore.  Not that I'm ready to rush into 100 degree summers, I would just like to not be chilled to the bone anymore.

The only good part to it is Abby has been able to wear some of the 3-6 month winter things I bought last summer.  I was naive to believe that she would get wear out of things that size last summer.  I found a bunch of cute things on clearance at Gymboree and I snatched them up.  Lesson learned!  I will no longer buy clothing out of her sizing, or respective season.  She might be out of 0-3 by May, and I suspect she will be in 3-6 month all summer.  She's got some 6-9 and some 12 month things, but I don't think any are seasonal, so we should be ok.

But seriously, I'm ready for spring.  I'm tired of the tease.  I have a feeling we are going to go from extreme cold to extreme hot.  That's never fun.  I'm also tired of being sick.  I would hope that the warmer weather would keep the cold bugs away.  I'm back to having postnasal drip and a crackly voice.  Coughing up flem is routine.  Blah!

Old Man Winter, go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment