Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Argh.... not again

Abby's been at daycare for 1 month.  And I'm sick again.  This is going to be the death of me.  Lord help me.

I'm not sure I fully recovered from the last cold.  From what I hear from others, its a nasty one that's going around and it lingers for quite some time.  So maybe I'm just getting round two from the first one.

At least this time, the sore throat isn't so bad.  But the aches and the fatigue are killing me.  But, Abby has decided to start sleeping better.  Knock on wood.  Please don't let me jinx it.  She's started going to bed around 8.  She's not falling asleep eating anymore, but she does fall asleep in our arms.  But I can place her in the pack and play.  She's been sleeping for a solid few hours.  5 hours between feedings.  After that, she just wakes up one more time, usually 3-4 hours after that.  That works out great because then about 3 hours after that, its time to get up for the day anyway.  She is so much more alert in the mornings now.

I'm praying that this new sleep schedule sticks around.  I can handle getting up twice a night.  the four to five times were starting to get to me.  I know we are heading into the 4 month wakeful period, where she can have a lot of sleep regression, but I hope she can push through it and not have a problem with it.

I at least hope it sticks around for the next couple of days while I recuperate.  Being a hacking, sniffing zombie is no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment