Monday, July 15, 2013

La-Z-Boy

This weekend I decided it was time to put the convertible car seat in the car. I've had the seat for a couple months. Thanks to sale on Amazon and Amazon mom free shipping. Abby has not outgrown the infant bucket, but I hate carrying that thing around. Its so heavy and awkward! Plus, she hates getting shoved in and out of it.

I thought about just keeping it in the car, but Gene sometimes picks her up from daycare, so I would have to shlep it in everyday, just in case. Now, he can keep that one in his car and she can ride in style in my car

So far she seems to like it. It really is like a baby La-z-boy. Its plush and soft. Its got padded pillows and straps. She's more upright, so she can see beter out of the window.

The seat was sort of a a bear to install. Not as easy as I would have thought. The base did clip in nicely in to the latch system, but then it came with some tethering cord that you had to anchor. Of course that was optional, but if you didn't attach it the seat flopped around. It took a little finagling from Gene to get it just right. But its install and its not going anywhere!

Baby Girl seems happy, so I'm happy. No more sore arms or bruised shins from the baby bucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment