Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Balloon

Abby and I went to get JJ's birthday cake at the grocery store. While we were waiting, I saw the display of mylar balloons and I thought JJ would like the Spongebob one. (Spongebob is once again cool for him).

The string was neatly tied up and there was a clip that I could use to attach it to the cart. I put it on the side, so I could see to steer that cart. Abby immediately turned to it and wanted to grab it. So, to save her from falling out of the cart, I move it to the front so she could see it.

She tugged on the string and batted at the balloon. She smiled at it and at me when I played peek-a-boo with it. She got to hold it when we went outside and on the ride home.

She's gotten way more enjoyment out of that balloon that JJ has. She searches for it in the living room. She scoots to it. Sits up, and grabs the string. She yanks up and down on it and giggles. She thinks that is the best toy ever.

I know what baby girl is getting for her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment