Monday, July 15, 2013

I like to move it move it...

Blogger is being an ass, and I can't figure out why. So I'm behind on posting. But I've got big news, so I'm working around the troubles.

Abby is on the move.

She started crawling last night. Its the cutest thing ever! She does the army crawl with her arms and she tries to move her legs back and forth on the floor. JJ has declared that he taught her. I don't know what they were doing downstairs on the floor, but they were playing and whatever he did made it click for her. Off she went. Scooted across the floor to the toy.

She even did it this morning, so she hasn't forgotten.

Again, I can't believe my baby is getting so big. I know this isn't an advancement that you want to occur. Now we need to baby proof and be on our guard at all times. But its really exciting to see her learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment