Thursday, May 2, 2013

another dimension

It looks like we have a sitter!  Abby can sit, momentarily, by herself.  Of course, I'm right there to catch her when she falls over.  She can catch herself if she goes to the front, but if she falls to the back or to the side, she's not sure what to do.

I can't believe this is happening so fast!  She will be 6 months on Sunday!

I'm excited that this will open a world of opportunities for her.  She will love playing so much more this way.  I'll love playing more this way.  Woody has already discovered he can lick her face better this way.  I think I should just let the two of them lick each other and get it over with.  I've been trying to keep mouths away from one another, but maybe I should just do it and be done with it!

She'll still need support for a while, until she can control her upper body.  But for now its fun to see her sitting on the floor, playing with her toys.  I'm hoping soon she can ride in the shopping cart.  She's so curious, she doesn't like being constrained in the Moby.  She wiggles so much, I still have to keep a hand on her, and that's not really helpful.  Maybe if I can get assistance this weekend, I can try her in the cart.  I don't want to be stuck alone with her and not be able to manage the cart and the kid.  Although, I prefer to go shopping alone, so I will have to really think on this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment