Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Not a hot mama

We are heading to the beach soon.  (Yeah for vacation!)  So this means I need a new swimsuit.  I have one that fits, but I hate putting on a wet suit, so its best to have two.  I got a gift card for mothers day, so I went shopping on Monday.

Man, has my body changed.  I now have the boobs I wish I always had, but I also have the permanent inner tube to go with it.  I know that size is just a number, and swim suits seem to always run small, but its such a downer! 

I tried on several suits.  I stick with the Tankinis.  One I almost couldn't get back off over my head.  I had to hop around the dressing room for a while till it came loose.  After trying several, I finally found one that I thought was acceptable.  It doesn't show too much cleavage, and it hides the inner tube.  Plus its black and white, which is slimming!

I'm not excited about showing myself off at the beach.  But I see my shape as a badge of honor.  I know I can work hard and get back down to a smaller size.  And someday I will.  But right now, I'll wear it with pride while I show off my precious little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment