Friday, November 15, 2013

Not a morning person

Abby is not a morning person.  Not at all.  I guess that's genetic too, since neither Gene and I are.

She's in no rush in the mornings to eat breakfast.  She likes to take her time. Which is hard for me, because I want to sleep as long as I can. But I need to give her time to eat, and not be rushed. 

We've just never found the breakfast grove.  With dinner, I know if she sits there long enough, she will eventually eat all that's on her tray.  It might take a while, but it will go in her mouth. 

We've always struggled with time, and getting her a bottle, or solids, and dressed and out the door.  Its not a big deal.

I'm never late to work, or at least not late enough to get caught, or reprimanded for it.

I know they say they will eat when they are hungry, and I worry about dropping her off at daycare hungry.  I know they have a morning snack, so she doesn't have to wait long to get something to eat. I just wish I had all the time in the world for her in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment