Thursday, May 24, 2012

What is it?

I'm at the stage of is it fat or is it baby.  At times I really feel like the protrusion on my front side is all baby.  Even though I know its early.  I like to flout around the house with my little belly.  But sometimes, I feel like people might just think its all fat!  Its still not super firm, but its all in the front and its not huge. 

I'm still able to wear most of my normal shirts.  Thanks to infertility, I have a lot of shirts that hid the mid section well.  I know I shouldn't be rushing into wanting to get big.  I know come October I will be cursing how big I am. 

I'm just eager to look how I feel. 

Let me also talk about maternity clothes.  I've shopped around lately.  My shorts don't really fit that well.  I have one of those bands that goes around your waist to keep your unbuttoned pants up, but it rolls up sometimes and can get annoying when you have to go to the bathroom a bazillion times in a day.  So, I went shopping for shorts.  For years I have been looking at all the cute maternity things in stores and hoping for the day when I actually need them. 

Well, just my luck, I found nada!  I was so disappointed in my shopping adventure.  I know part of it is being in a small area.  The sizes of the maternity section were so ridiculous. I could sneeze further than some of the racks took me.  Everything I found was the same ugly style.  Why do all the stores have to do that to me!

I ended up buying a pair, because I needed them and they would work.  I ordered some things online, but that was a big joke.  I normally don't like to do that because I have to try everything on because I'm weird shaped. I returned all but one thing. Disappointing. 

I'm hoping to have better luck in a few weeks.  I'm not holding my breath.  I might just be wearing a garbage bag come July!

No comments:

Post a Comment