Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rhythm gets her going

Abby has always loved music. Even in the womb, she would move to music. I enjoyed going to church because I knew it would wake her up and she would dance to the music.

She's never been extremely interested in radio music, but any toy that makes noise gets her attention. Lately I've notice not only does it get her attention, but it excites her and makes her show happiness.

Last night she made her toy camera sing to her. While it was singing, she flapped her arm and bounced her body. When it stopped, she touched it so it would play again. Again, she did the same movements.

The other day while watching some Bubble Guppies, I noticed she did something similar when the characters sang. When they spoke she stopped, and seems uninterested in the program. But as soon as they sang, she was all eyes on the TV.

I think we have a little music maker on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment