Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's baaaaaacccccccck!

I went to the minute clinic this morning with an extremely painful ear.  One look and the nurse practitioner said, Bless You Child!  It's that bad. 

I don't think it ever cleared up from the last time.  I never did regain full hearing.  I just assumed to would come back eventually.  I had some serious crackling going on in there this weekend, but I ignored it.  Last night I couldn't sleep because I was in so much pain.  I debated just going to the minute clinic after work, but it hurt too much.  There was no way I could make it through the day.

My right ear is terribly infected.  (The words of the NP).  I now have a different antibiotic and some drops.  I also have some flonase to help clear the nasal passages.  Immediately upon getting to work I called and ENT and set up an appointment.  They had a cancellation for tomorrow morning, so I took it.  As least they can see it in a healing/raw state. 

So far I don't feel much relief, but I know it takes time. I'm hoping the ENT can tell me whats going on tomorrow.  I don't want this to be reoccurring.  I want it to go away. 

Please

No comments:

Post a Comment