Thursday, April 12, 2012

One week

Two claps for you if you know have Barenaked Ladies stuck in your head.  Thank you, thank you very much!

But, I've got one more week to go till we hopefully see peanut again.  I still have my panic moments, but I really think its settling in and I'm trying not to think of the bad and enjoy the good. 

The biggest thing eating me up right now is not having told JJ yet.  Last Friday we met a college friend at a soccer game.  (Her husband happens to be the coach).  She just had a baby 4 months ago.  He was cute as a button.  I got to hold him, and play with him.  It was incredible to see how JJ reacted to the baby.  He wanted to play with him.  He was tickling him and smiling at him.  He couldn't get enough of him.  He even asked to hold him, but it was dinner and nap time for Baby Kai. 

I know he's going to be so excited.  He's going to be such a great big brother.  He has such a big heart, I know he's going to love and care for this sibling.  And, he loves to plan and prepare for things, so the next few months are going to be so much fun for him.

I'm hoping that after next week, we can tell him.  I'll feel so much better, being close to 10 weeks, that things are going in the right direction. Then that will be the time to tell him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment