Tuesday, April 10, 2012

If I wasn't medicated right now

I'm sure I would be having a panic attack.  I can't keep the thought out of my head that something can go wrong.  I'm 8 weeks, 1 day.  I've had two beautiful ultrasounds.  I still get crampy, my backs aches, my ute is sore, my nipples are sore, my headaches, I'm still exhausted, and my nose is still sharper than a bloodhound.

But, I haven't been sick.  I get a little funny feeling when I see things moving, or its been a while since I have eaten.  But, I feared I would be puking my guts out left and right, and I haven't.  So, of course, I worry.  Not that I want to be sick, but I'm worried that means something terrible.

Of course, Dr. Google told me its perfectly normal.  Not all women get sick.  My own mother didn't get sick. But Dr. Google told me the absence could also be a sign of miscarriage.  Cue panic attack! I have to remind myself that I have so many other symptoms, that its ok. 

Next Thursday can't come fast enough.  I don't want to rush things, but I really need some reassurance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment